Allows you to start a dialogue and get new useful information regarding quests and the plot.
Allows you to make a request, assignment, or give a task to the character. You can conclude a deal, or find out its result.
Allows you to see dialogue options related to alcohol and various minigames.
Allows you to purchase various goods from characters, and discuss those goods.
Allows you to interact with the character's outfit and discuss their appearance.
Allows you to give the character any item from your inventory.
Ends a conversation with a character and forces him to leave you.
The following items can be right clicked to save time/effort:
- Office Door
- If someone is at the door (the middle will be green) then they automatically enter
- If no one is at the door then you will advance to the map screen
- Bedroom Door
- If there is a visitor in the schedule today, the time will rewind until he arrives
- If there are no more visitors for today, time will rewind until the next morning.
- Clock - rewind time forward one hour
- Fireplace - lighting the fire
- Curtain - open and close
- Window - open and close
- Pensieve - Quick Save
Clock and Calendar
In the calendar you can find out the date and see planned visitors for current month
On the clock you can see the time and scheduled visitors for current day
Using the schedule you can choose the optimal time to visit various locations